Novus Seminar Series
Novus Surgical has been proud to welcome surgeons, medical residents, and other health care professionals to join us for intimate talks and labs throughout Central Pennsylvania.
Company Launch Event with Chris Mullin
To celebrate the founding of Novus Surgical, company employees were treated to a talk with NBA Hall of Famer and current Head Coach of the St. Johns Men's Basketball Team, Chris Mullin.
Mullin, during a discussion with author and business coach Tom Mitchell, PHD., talked about the importance of practice, the necessity of a growth mentality, and other traits that our staff can adapt to best serve our surgeons.
Novus Seminar Speakers
Since the inception of Novus Surgical, we have been fortunate to welcome many esteemed surgeons to talk to local health care professionals and our employees. Past Seminar Series presenters include:
- Dr. Peter Millett, M.D. (Partner at The Steadman Clinic,consistently selected as one of the "Best Doctors in America" and has been ranked in the top 1% of Orthopaedic Surgeons by U.S. News and World Reports.)
- Dr. Asheesh Bedi, M.D. (University of Michigan Service Chief for Sports Medicine, team physician for the University of Michigan and Eastern Michigan University, and a consultant for the NFL and NHL Players Association.)
- Dr. Bradford Parsons, M.D. (Associate Professor and Residency Program Director, Leni and Peter W. May Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Mount Sinai School of Medicine)
- Dr. Daniel Feldmann, M.D. (Senior instructor in the Geisinger Residency program, and head team physician for Bucknell University Athletics.)
- Dr. Justin Fleming, D.P.M. (Director of the Foot and Ankle Service at the Muscle, Bone and Joint Center.)
- Dr. Zachary Ritter, D.P.M. (Chief of Podiatry at Susquehanna Health in Williamsport, PA)
Novus Seminar Locations
Images from some of Novus Surgical's Seminar Series events over the past year: